Friday, October 2, 2009

Albany

Albany was the oldest European settlement in the state (Western Australia),
 it was established in 1826, three years before Perth.


This picture capture the feeling of this small town.
Laid-back and slow-paced life.
.
.
.


At the hill top
.
.
.


Albany City
.
.
.


Carpark of Natural Bridge & The Gap
(Taken in the Car with the Wiper switched on.)
It wasn't raining, but the coastal wind was so strong that the seawater was blew onto the shore & the carpark. We had to time ourselves to run out of the car so as to avoid being showered by the seawater.
.
.
.
The Natural Bridge
.
.
.

Nature at work.
The wave was really strong and fierce!!!
.
.
.

Cold and Wet
.
.
.


Rainbow created by the Seawater that was blew to the shore
=)
.
.
.


Keena was playing with stairs again in the new self-contained house.
.
.
.


Play time!!!
Keena & Sis
.
.
.


Keena and Mum
Both of them were enjoying themselves.
.
I guess there is a child in everyone of us.
I can't remember the last time I saw my mum playing swing.

.
.
.


Playground by the sea
.
.
.


Spring Time!
.
.
.

Wind Farm in Albany

Wind Turbine
.
.
.

12 Turbines
.
.
.

Another View
.
.
.


I was looking for numbers and figures about the efficiency & economics of the wind farm.
I guess there is still abit of "engineer" in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment