Friday, October 2, 2009

Perth & Wedding

After a week long trip outside of Perth,
We went back to Perth for my cousin's wedding.


CBD Area of Perth
.
.
.


A beautiful Catholic Church
.
I have been to quite a number of Christian Church Weddings,
this is my first time attending a Catholic Church Wedding.
.
Somehow, their "Hail Mary" prayer is slightly different from Singapore's one. (Previously, I was studying in a Catholic School for 4 years)
.
.


It was a touching and happy vows-exchange.
Really happy to see 2 people deeply in love getting married.
=)
.
.
.

Outside the Church with Perth City Skyline as background.
.
.
.
Wedding Dinner

It was a well-organised wedding with a wedding singer and a line-up of programs.
However, the best part for me was still the speeches by both the groom and the bride.
Nothing beats a sincere and well-thought speech.
.
.
.


Sunday in Perth!
.
.
.

I like the space and weather.
Reminded me of San Francisco Bay Area (which is still better)
.
.
.


Paranomic View of Perth City

No comments:

Post a Comment